"I believe that people are less afraid of failure than they are afraid of owning the extent of the awesomeness that they truly are."
Michele Granberg (formerly Engoran) holds a Master of Arts in Psychology and Counseling. She is a certified hypnotherapist and Past Life Therapist. Her professional experience in the social service and mental health fields spans 25 years. She has completed professional training with Dr. Brian Weiss (Past Life Regression Therapy 2003), Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction 2005) & Steve Wilson (Certified Laughter Leader 2010). She has been offering individual sessions since 2001.
Michele has presented at prestigious venues such as Princeton University and Rutgers University. She is a sought-after presenter and workshop facilitator in corporate, academic, adult education, clinical and holistic venues. She is knowledgeable in a range of wellness and spiritual topics and has presented on stress-reduction, past lives, laughter therapy, pet communication, chakras, Reiki, energy healing, intuition, Shamanic traditions and much more. Her group events are lively, fun and always interactive.
She has been interviewed on cable television's "Women's Global Perspectives," "It's Your Call with Lynn Doyle," the "Natasha Sherman Show," "Skyrocket your Business" & the "Kari Adams Show." She has been featured in articles in the Princeton Packet and West Windsor/Plainsboro News. Michele is a former co-host of her own radio show "Naturally Speaking." In addition, Michele is a former columnist for Take Care Connections Magazine, and her articles can be found in many other holistically-minded publications. With her experience in media, Michele currently hosts her own TV show on Princeton Community Television called "Positive Energy." (Please see our Positive Energy page for more)
Michele's holistic private practice focuses on personal and spiritual growth. She believes that all emotional and physical issues stem from a core "disconnect" from one's true spiritual nature. Her integrated private services empower individuals to return balance and self-acceptance to their lives. Michele brings unique sensitivity and empathic listening skills to her individual work. The backbone of her approach is her own spiritual journey. Additionally, she offers dynamic presentations on wellness, spiritual, and personal growth topics.
Michele's strengths as a therapist:
- Empathy - tuning in to underlying emotions
- Deep listening - trained in active listening skills
- Intuitive - comes from an intuitive heart-base
- Articulate - able to easily pin point and communicate core issues
- Expertise in meditation & relaxation techniques
- Spiritually-based - uses spiritual principles to broaden a client's perspective
Benefits of working with Michele:
- A sense of feeling valued, acknowledged and heard
- Unconditional respect and regard
- Focus on personal strengths and positive attributes
- Experiential methods that work deep and fast
- Change becomes almost effortless
- Learn practical tools
- Spiritual Growth
- Sessions are focused and goal-oriented
- Sacred space allows for full self-expression
- Active board member - Natural Healing Alliance (NHA) since 2014
- Active Professional Advisory Council Member - Gentle Healing Massage School since 2010
- Active Member of eWomens Network - the premiere Women's Business Network since 2015
Please visit my services page for additional details on specific modalities that are offered from her office in Plainsboro, NJ.
Or watch Michele Granberg talk about her workshop as a guest on "Only Seniors," talk show with Tom Callahan on Princeton Television